http://WWW.NIMBUZZ-MAST3R.TK/
I HOPE U ENJOY HERE djsaim@NC & L0ufer@n.c HERE SmileSmile
I HOPE U ENJOY HERE djsaim@NC & L0ufer@n.c HERE SmileSmile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum.Thanks For visiting us

HomeFLAGSGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Admin
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Vote_lcaphack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Voting_barhack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Vote_rcap 
r99
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Vote_lcaphack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Voting_barhack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Vote_rcap 
CODER~BOY
saim
badshah
S$m
l0ufer
EXPIR3
romi
narnia_kalayi@n.c
Latest topics
» online server bots
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:01 am by huss4in.

» Android Stylish Bombus
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:56 am by ru6el

» VPS HOSTING FREE TRIALS SITES BY DJSAIM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:15 am by saim

» djsaim ID CHECKER CODED BY MASTER,M!ND@NIMBUZZ.COM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 pm by Admin

»  NEW WEB BOT 2014
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:18 am by al3krb

» FACEBOOK HACK
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:04 pm by inot11

» all bombus by rubel@n.c
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 8:24 pm by ru6el

» nimbuzz-MAST3R FULL SPEED CRACKER BY DJSAIM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:12 pm by Admin

» Badbuzz Ninja Id Maker Version 1.2.0.1
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 pm by saim

» hrtreaded Mode | Linear Mode badbuzz ninja id maker ver 2 [multi captcha] By Peyman69.tricks
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:11 pm by saim

» Threaded Mode | Linear Mode badbuzz Ninja Id Maker Ver 3.0.0 [multi captcha]
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:05 pm by saim

» smart security v.2 by djsaim
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 am by saim

» BLACKBUZZ NIKE MAKER BY DJSAIM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:35 am by saim

» BLACKBUZZ ADDLIST HANGER BY DJSAIM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:23 pm by Admin

» New1-Team Pv Bot v1 + Source C#
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:45 pm by Admin

» BLACKBUZZ PVT BOT V2 BY DJSAIM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» super nike maker by djsaim
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» blaCKBUZZ NIKE MAKER BY DJSAIM@NIMBUZZ.COM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 pm by Admin

» BAN REMOVER AND MEM LISTER BY DJSAIM
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:06 pm by Admin

» SERVER S2A SENDER BYU DJSAIM@NC
hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:46 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
user counter

Keywords
hack 2015 pass 2014 facebook checker Source 2013 google duchecker

How to hack into a VPS or RDP.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saim
Admin
Admin
saim

expir3@nc : 10

hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Empty
PostSubject: How to hack into a VPS or RDP.   hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Today we will be explaining how to hack into an RDP and/or VPS.

Tools you will need

I have tried and tested many RDP cracking software and these have had the best outcomes.

VNC Scanner: For it's amazing speed. (Please note it only scans ip ranges)

DUBrute 2.2: For its amazing stability.

I don't recommend to buy a Bruter, I have bought BruterX for $25 and they are not very stable and don't work on all OS. DUBrute is your best bet.

Before we start let me tell you the easiest RDP's to crack are the Brazilian ones.

First you will have to install Nmap and then run the scanner.bat. Wait till you get 30 ip's which should take roughly 10 minutes and go to this site:

Input a max of 30 ips and it will tell you the location of all of them. Choose one that suits what country your looking for.

hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. 06a1ac6e929ce0cad93a2e2a7ab31f91

Now that you have found an ip with your desired country, open VNC Scanner GUI.

Say if your ip is 164.107.116.78, input it into VNC Scanner like this and click start.

hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Adffe33199d2d017ff7911b35665e02a

Once you have found a decent amount of ips, recommended 1-5k close the .bat and click Start Parser.

Now if you open your VNC Scanner folder up you will see a .txt called IPs.

Open it up and you got your ip's with port 3389 open. (Default port for RDP's)

hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. 9a6079e8ffa124dbf06a593be78954f2

Now your ready to start BruteForcing them. Smile

Open DUBrute 2.2 and click config and make sure it looks like mine. Change the thread depending to your internet connection. (I used 350 thread ~ 300+ download and upload speed for my internet)

So I'd recommend 50 thread for the average internet

hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. 43edb830b9f4a1632ecae9ef41e0e99aNow click Generation and insert your ip's, usernames and passwords and click Make.

hack - How to hack into a VPS or RDP. Ab0dd4ad9061bd886ec54893008942f0

Now exit the Generation and click start. Like I said try Brazilian IP's as they have the most success rate. I personally crack over 30 RDP's a day, and now you can too.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
http://WWW.NIMBUZZ-MAST3R.TK/ :: NIMBUZZ TOOLZ :: HACKING ZONE-
Jump to: